Wedding Page Layout
Save time on creating this layout by cutting multiple die templates at one time.
Designed by Kazan Clark, courtesy of Spellbinders™.
- Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur™ Machine
- Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur™ Dies - Lacey Ovals, Classic Ovals Large, Ironwork Accents, Daisy Flower Topper and Grand Labels One
- Envelope, 12x12 - Kraft
- Recollections™ Paper Pad - Signature Union Square
- Recollections™ Embellishments - Floral of Choice
- Recollections™ Epoxy Stickers - Alphabet of Choice
- Cardstock - Black, White, Red and Orange
- Chalk - Pastel
Trim patterned paper so that it measures 10¼"x10¼" and mat onto white 10½"x10½" cardstock and 11¼"x11¼" black cardstock. Adhere to the front of the kraft envelope.
Cut 1½" strip of striped patterned paper and adhere to the scrapbook page.
Print large photograph to measure 6½"x6½". Position Grand Labels One die template #5 (where #1 is the smallest) over the photograph with the cut side facing down. Cut out label shape with Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® Machine.
Cut mat for photograph from black cardstock using Grand Labels One #6 and adhere matted photograph to the scrapbook page.
Position a strip of white cardstock over border die template and tag die template from Ironwork Accents. Position a piece of white cardstock over Lacey Ovals #4. Position Classic Ovals Large #4 on photograph and secure with repositioning tape. Position a piece of red and orange cardstock over two of the flowers from Daisy Flower Topper, then cut/emboss all pieces.
Use chalk pastel to stencil through the tag die template.
Adhere cut pieces to the scrapbook page and finish by adding flower, button, and monogram embellishments.