Wedding Place Card
- Plaid All Night Media Classic Alphabet Stamp Set
- Plaid All Night Media Ornamental Rubber Stamp Set
- Plaid All Night Media Pop Dots
- 12x12 Cardstock- Metallic Jade
- ColorBox® Pigment Ink - Copper
- Cardstock- Cream
- Peacock Eye Feathers
- Decorative Accents 3” Gold Leaves
- 12x12 Paper- Teal & Gold Dots & Swirls Glitter
- 12x12 Paper- Brown Swirls Decorative Glitter
- Scissors or Craft Knife
Cut Metallic Jade cardstock to 5½" x 4”.
Cut another piece, 3” x 2” for the "easel."
Fold easel piece 1”; adhere 1" fold about 2" from bottom of back of place card.
Use copper ink on cream cardstock and letter stamps to stamp name.
Add an ornamental stamp to name tag.
Cut out stamped name.
Layer over Brown Swirls Glitter paper. Cut out.
Layer both over Metallic Jade cardstock. Cut out.
Cut piece of Teal & Gold Glitter paper to 5¼" x 3¾".
Adhere to front of card.
Cut peacock feather to approximately 5”.
Adhere 3 gold leaves to left side of card.
Adhere peacock feather over top of the leaves.
Stamp ornamental design on cream cardstock. Cut out. Adhere over the point of adhesive where the peacock feather and leaves meet.
Adhere name block to front of place card with Pop Dots.