Wedding Scrapbook Page
Preserve the photos from your special day in a beautiful layout.
Designed by the Michaels Design Studio.
- Recollections® Cardstock, 12"x12" - Cream (2) and Black
- Ribbon, Satin - Black
- Recollections™ Paper Pack, 12"x12" - Black & Cream
- Recollections™ Stickers - Wedding “Loopy”
- Recollections® Boutique Fleur™ Flowers - White/Cream
- Recollections™ Gemstone Brads
- Recollections™ Alphabet and Number Stickers
- Recollections™ Rhinestone Stickers
- Foam Adhesive Circles
- Recollections™ Tape Runner Memorabilia
- Low Heat Glue Gun
Start with the 12"x12" cream cardstock as the base layer.
Cut a strip of black cardstock approximately 1½" wide and adhere to the base layer as shown using the tape runner.
Cut a strip of the decorative print paper approximately 2" wide and adhere as shown.
Assemble the cream flowers and secure with brads.
Cluster at the intersection of the two strips of paper and adhere using the glue gun.
Double mat your photo using black cardstock and the decorative paper.
Wrap the black satin ribbon around the mat and tie in a knot at the front of the photo.
Using one or two layers of pop dots to add dimension, adhere to the background as shown.
Cut a strip of cream cardstock for a journal rectangle and mat with black cardstock. Adhere as shown.
Add rhinestone stickers under the rectangle.
Add stickers as shown.
Hot glue on memorabilia.
Insert into shadowbox frame.