What Turkey? Apron
- Americana® Acrylic Paint
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes
- Container of Water
- Paper Plate
- Paint Brush
- Glue Gun (Adult Use Only)
- Iron-on Transfer Paper
- Sharpie® Fine-Tip Permanent Marker - Black
- Paper Towels
- Fabric Medium
- Iron-On Transfer Pen
- Child-Size Apron
- Fine Motor
- Trace patterns onto tracing paper. Flip design face down. Use Iron-on transfer pen to trace over reverse side of designs. Position design on apron ink-side down. Press over design with iron. Lift corner of paper to check for design transfer. Remove paper.
- Mix paint colors with Fabric Medium 2:1 on palette.
- Use Lamp Black to paint feathers.
- Use Titanium White to paint feather tips.
- Use Honey Brown to paint head and wings.
- Use Cadmium Yellow to paint beak. Let dry.
- Use Honey Brown to paint line work on feathers.
- Use marking pen to do lettering and outlining.
- Let dry 24-48 hours. Heat set: Place pressing cloth or brown paper bag over painted design. Set iron on temperature appropriate for fabric type. Press design for 30 seconds with iron. Follow label instructions for laundering information.
- Position and adhere wiggle eyes on face.