Whisky Fringe Necklace
Deep colored sliders have a great vintage look.
Designed by Erin Prais-Hintz.
- Slider with Whisky Faceted Stones – Silver-plated (2)
- Iris Faceted Rondelle – Brown (3)
- Bead Landing™ Knobby Spacer Beads – Silver-plated (20)
- Bead Landing™ Filigree Bead Caps – Silver (26)
- Bead Landing™ Filigree Beads – Silver (2)
- Rounds, 5mm – Silver-plated (2)
- Rounds, 8mm – Silver-plated (4)
- Bead Landing™ Long & Short Link Chain – Silver-plated (11” divided)
- Faceted Rondelle, 3mm – Silver (1)
- Ball Head Pin – Silver-plated (1)
- Jump Rings, 5mm – Silver-plated (6)
- Jump Ring, 8mm – Silver-plated (1)
- Lobster Claw Clasp – Silver-plated (1)
- Beadalon® 19-strand Beading Wire (19")
- Crimp Tubes (2)
- Flat Nose Pliers
- Crimp Pliers
- Bead Stoppers
Step 1 Open the links on the chain to make the following pieces: two 2" pieces; three 1½" pieces; three 1-1/8" pieces.
Step 2 Using the small jump rings, attach the following to the bottom two rings on the silver-plated slider: 1-1/8" and then 1½". Close the jump rings on both sides securely. Repeat for another slider. On the third slider, attach the following to the bottoms two rings: 1-1/8", 1½", 2". Close the jump rings securely.
Step 3 String one 8mm silver-plated round then string the beading wire through the top two rings on the slider with two chains.
Step 4 String one 8mm silver-plated round. String the beading wire through the top two rings on the slider with three chains.
Step 5 Repeat Step 3. End with an 8mm silver plated round. Center the sliders on the wire and secure one side with the bead stopper.
Step 6 String the following pattern: silver filigree bead cap, brown iris faceted, silver filigree bead cap. String one silver filigree bead.
Step 7 String the following pattern: silver filigree bead cap, brown iris faceted, silver filigree bead cap, knobby silver spacer. Repeat seven times.
Step 8 String three knobby silver spacers, one 5mm silver round.
Step 9 Add the lobster claw clasp and crimp tube and crimp securely.
Step 10 Repeat Steps 6, 7, 8 on the other side.
Step 11 Add the large jump ring and crimp tube and crimp securely.
Step 12 Attach the remaining 2" of chain to the jump ring. At the bottom attach a head pin with a small crystal using a wrapped loop to secure.