Who Am I? Bulletin Board Decor
- Printable Pattern
- Construction Paper
- Crayola® Crayons
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes
- Crayola® Pointed Scissors
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Paper Pad
- Fine Motor
- Print the face pattern.
- Cut, color, and glue face, eye and nose as desired. Fold nose in half and only glue outer edges to face to create a 3-D look.
- Use yarn to create hair and eyebrows and secure with glue.
- Glue "Who Am I?" document to the construction paper. Leave a half an inch trim of construction paper around the document.
- Have kids write all about themselves on a piece of paper from the paper pad titled "Who Am I?". They could include their age, favorite food or pet's name.