Wilton® Baseball Boy Cookie Pop
- Wilton® Roll-Out Cookie Dough Recipe
- Wilton® Icing Color – Royal and Copper
- Wilton® Sugar Sheets™ Edible Decorating Paper (1 Sheet Covers 12 Treats) – Bright Blue
- Wilton® FoodWriter™ Edible Color Markers, Fine Tip – Primary
- Wilton® Piping Gel
- Wilton® Round Cut-Outs
- Wilton® Cookie Sheet
- Wilton® Cooling Grid
- Wilton® Single Shape Punch Set
- Wilton® Layered Circles Cutting Insert
- Wilton® Rotary Cutter
- Wilton® Brush Set
- Wilton® Lollipop Sticks, 6"
Prepare and roll out cookie dough. Using largest round cut-out, cut out circles for cookies. Bake and cool cookies.
Tint royal icing light copper and add water to thin for pouring consistency. Place cookies on cooling grid over cookie sheet and over each cookie. Tap grid to remove excess icing and release air bubbles. Let dry.
For baseball cap, use punch with large circle cutting insert to cut circles from bright blue Sugar Sheets™. Using rotary cutter, cut 1/3 of the circle off to create a rounded edge. Using FoodWriter™ markers, draw facial features and cap lines. Attach to cookie using piping gel.
Using rotary cutter, cut a small piece from leftover Sugar Sheets™ for the bill. Position small piece on hat at an angle, slightly curving in the center to resemble the bill of a hat. Attach to hat using piping gel.
Attach lollipop stick to cookie using icing.