Wilton® Best of the Season Cookies
- Wilton Cookie Sheet
- Wilton Cooling Grid
- Wilton Holly Mix Sprinkles
- Wilton Christmas Confetti Mix
- Wilton Light Bulbs Sprinkles
- Wilton Sugars (Red, Green)
- Wilton White Nonpareils
- Wilton White Sugar Pearls
- Wilton Candy Cane Sprinkles
- Wilton Star Cut-Outs
- Wilton 6-Cell Christmas Jimmies
- Wilton Cookie Press Comfort Grip
- Wilton Cookie Cutters (3 in. Green Metal Tree, 3 in. White Metal Star Cookie Cutter, 3 in. Red Metal Candy Cane Cookie Cutter, Christmas Snowflake Cookie Cutter, Brown Metal Gingerbread Boy Cookie Cutter, Nesting Circles Metal Cutter Set)
- Wilton Rolling Pin
- Wilton Cookie Icing (Red, Green, White)
- Wilton Brush Set
- Roll-Out Cookie Dough Recipe (www.wilton.com)
- Spritz Cookie Recipe (www.wilton.com)
- Grandma’s Gingerbread Recipe (www.wilton.com)
- Assorted Spice Drops
- Granulated Sugar
For Candy Cane, cut out, bake and cool cookie.
Outline and fill in with white cookie icing; let dry.
Decorate red stripes with red cookie icing and sprinkle with red sugars.
For Circle Wreath, use second smallest round cutter.
Bake and cool cookie. Outline and fill in cookie with white cookie icing.
Position holly sprinkles and red sprinkle “berries”.
For Gingerbread Boy, cut cookie from Grandma’s Gingerbread recipe; bake and cool.
Use white cookie icing to decorate facial features, zigzags on wrists and ankles (sprinkle with white nonpareils).
Decorate bow tie with red cookie icing and sprinkle with red sugars.
Attach green confetti buttons.
For Snowman, use smallest round cutter.
Cut, bake and cool cookie.
Use white cookie icing to outline and fill in cookie; let set for 5 to 10 minutes, then sprinkle with white nonpareils; attach confetti features with dots of icing.
Roll out green spice drop for hat and red spice drop for hat band.
Cut 2 same-sized hat pieces and 2 brims.
Stack and attach together with icing.
Cut hat band ¼ in. wide x 2 in. long and attach to hat with icing.
Attach holly and berry sprinkle decorations with icing.
For Star Poinsettia, cut out, bake and cool cookie.
Outline cookie and fill in with white cooking icing.
Cover with red sugar.
Attach sugar pearls to center with dots of icing.
For Circle Spiral Cookie, use smallest round cutter; bake and cool.
Outline and fill in cookie with white cookie icing; let set.
Outline spiral areas with red cookie icing and cover with red sugars.
For Tree Cookie, cut out, bake and cool cookie.
Outline and fill in cookie with white cookie green cookie icing; let set 5 to 10 minutes and position confetti with dots of icing.
For spritz cookies, back and cool cookies.
Pipe with cookie icing and sprinkle with various trims using sugars, Christmas confetti, white nonpareils, sugar pearls, holly mix, candy canes and Christmas nonpareils.