Wilton® Christmas Cake Pop Tree
- Wilton® Basic Cake Ball Recipe Cake Mix, 15.5 oz. (1 Box)
- Instant Pudding and Pie Filling Mix, 3.4 oz. (1 Box)
- Eggs (4)
- Water (1 Cup)
- Vegetable Oil (½ Cup)
- Wilton® Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing – White (½ Cup)
- Wilton® Candy Melts™ Candy, 24 oz. – one package White Candy Melts Candy and one package Light Cocoa Candy Melts Candy
- Wilton® Lollipop Sticks (or Cookie Treat Sticks)
- Sheet Pan, 13"x9"x2" (or Round Pan, 8"x2" (2))
- Wilton® 6-Mix Sprinkle Christmas Assortment
- Wilton® Holiday Mix Sparkling Sugar
- Wilton® Mega Sprinkle Set
- Wilton® Light Green Sugar
- Craft Cone (3-7/8 in. diameter x 14-7/8 in. high)
- Serrated knife
- Wilton® Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Cellophane Tape
- Wilton® Pops Decorating Stand
- Wilton® 6 in. Cake Circle
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13"x9"x2" sheet pan (or two 8"x2" round pans) with vegetable pan spray.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer two minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes for round pans, 35 to 40 minutes for sheet pan, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan ten minutes; remove from pan to cooling grid and cool completely. Divide cake in half; freeze one half for future use.
In large bowl, use hands to crumble cake until no large chunks remain.
Add icing; mix with fingers until well combined.
Form mixture into cake balls. Prepare 47 medium cake pops.
Chill in refrigerator at least two hours.
Melt Candy Melts™ candy according to package directions.
Dip sticks into melted candy and insert into cake balls; let set. Wait until candy is completely firm before dipping the pops completely in melted candy.
Dip half of the pops in melted white candy and sprinkle with assorted sprinkles. Let set in refrigerator.
Dip remaining half of pops in melted light cocoa candy and sprinkle with assorted sprinkles. Let set in refrigerator.
Cut craft cone down to 9-1/2 inches tall with serrated knife. Wrap cone in Fanci-Foil. Secure with tape.
Use a lollipop stick to start hole in tree, then insert cake pops.
Place completed tree on foil-covered cake board.