Wilton® Colossal Cupcakes
- Wilton Standard Muffin Pan
- Wilton Cooling Grid
- Wilton Tips (1, 2, 10, 12)
- Wilton Icing Colors (Red-Red, Kelly Green, Black, Orange)
- Wilton 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Wilton Parchment Triangles
- Wilton Candy Melts (Red, Green, Yellow, Light Cocoa)
- Wilton Round Cut-Outs (medium used)
- Wilton Holly Mix Sprinkles
- Wilton Christmas Jimmies
- Wilton Light Bulb Sprinkles
- Wilton Christmas Confetti
- Wilton Holiday Nonpareils
- Wilton Sparkling White Sugars
- Wilton 6-Pc. Mini Christmas Cookie Cutters
- Wilton Christmas Mega Candy Pack
- Wilton Candy Molds (Light Bulb, Gift)
- Wilton Snowflake Icing Decorations
- Wilton Jolly Fun Standard Baking Cups
- Wilton Snowflake Wishes Standard Baking Cups
- Wilton Woodland Friends Standard Baking Cups
- Wilton Snowflake Wishes Combo Pack
- Wilton Light Bulb Standard Baking Cups
- Wilton Mini Gingerbread Boy Icing Decorations
- Wilton Spatula
- Roll-Out Cookie Dough Recipe
- Royal Icing Recipe
- Buttercream Icing Recipe
- Paring Knife
- Large Gumdrops
- Granulated Sugar
For Swirl Top cupcake with sprinkles, bake in Snowflake Wishes Standard Baking Cups and cool. Use tip 12 to pipe icing swirl on top. Sprinkles with Holiday Nonpareils.
For Santa cupcake, bake Snowflake Wishes Combo Pk. standard baking cups. Ice tops smooth with Spatula. Use stiff buttercream and tip 12 to pipe Santa’s body. Use tip 10 to pipe arms and legs. Use tip 3 to pipe gloves and shoes. Use tip 2 to pipe trims. Insert pick and pipe tip 2 trim around neck.
For Snowman cupcake, bake in Woodland Friends Standard Baking Cups and cool. Use spatula to mound icing on top. Pipe tip 10 arms, tip 3 buttons (flatten with finger dipped in cornstarch). Cut head using medium round cut out; bake and cool. Ice smooth. Use tip 2 to pipe facial features. Roll green gum drop on granulated sugar and cut into shape for hat; attach with icing. Use tip 3 tip pipe trim on hat and pompom.
For Package cupcake, bake in Snowflake Wishes Standard Baking Cup and cool. Mold package candies using layering method on package directions; refrigerate to set; unmold. Spatula ice top of cupcake smooth and edge with Christmas Jimmies. Position candy present.
For Light Bulb cupcake, bake in Light Bulbs Standard Baking Cups and cool. Spatula ice top of cupcake and edge with holly mix sprinkles. Mold candy light bulb, refrigerate until set; unmold. Position light bulb on cupcake.
For Tree and Gingerbread Boy cupcake, bake in Snowflake Wishes Combo Kit Standard Baking Cup and Cool. Spatula ice tops and edge with white sparkling sugars. Insert tree pick and position mini gingerbread boy icing decorations.
For Snowflake cupcake, bake in Woodland Friends Standard Baking Cup and cool. Spatula ice top of cupcake and edge with white sparkling sugar. Position snowflake icing decoration on top in center.
For Gingerbread Boy cupcake, bake in Jolly Fun Standard Baking Cup and cool. Mound icing on top with spatula. Edge with light bulb sprinkle decorations. Position gingerbread boy cookie for set on top center of cookie. Add icing to back of legs for support, if needed.