Wilton® Decked Out Christmas Village
- Wilton Cookie Sheet
- Wilton Cooling Grid
- Wilton Tips (2, 3, 4, 6)
- Wilton Icing Colors (Royal Blue, Brown*, Red-Red*, Christmas Red*, Golden Yellow, Kelly Green)
- Wilton Color Flow Icing Mix
- Wilton Sugars (Red, Yellow, White Sparkling)
- Wilton Lollipop Sticks (4 in., 11-¾ in.)
- Wilton 10 in. x 14 in. Cake Board
- Wilton Parchment Triangles
- Wilton Comfort Grip Christmas Tree Cutter
- Wilton 4-pc. Grippy Set
- Wilton 6-pc. Mini Metal Christmas Cutters Set
- Wilton Comfort Grip Candy Cane Cutter
- Wilton Comfort Grip House Cutter
- Wilton Star Cut Outs (medium size used)
- Wilton Rolling Pin
- Roll-Out Cookie Dough Recipe
- Waxed paper
- 1 in. craft block sheet (24 in. x 12 in.)
In advance, prepare and roll out cookie dough.
Cut 3 Comfort Grip Trees, 3 Grippy Trees, 3 Mini Trees, 3 Mini Gingerbread Boys, 2 Comfort Grip Candy Canes (reverse one before cutting), 4 medium fondant star cut-outs.
Bake and cool.
Cover cookies, except stars and candy canes with color flow.
Use tip 3 and full-strength color flow to outline cookies and tip 3 and thinned down icing to fill in cookies; let dry on waxed paper covered boards.
For houses, use full-strength color flow and tip 2 to outline windows and doors.
Use tip 6 and full-strength color flow to pipe snow on roof and cover with white sparkling sugars.
Use full-strength color flow and tip 2 to fill in windows, doors and window on door.
Use tip 2 and full-strength color flow to pipe icicles on window sills and along bottom of house.
For candy canes, use tip 2 and full-strength color flow to outline red and white sections; let dry.
Use tip 2 and thinned down color flow to fill in red and white stripes on candy canes and immediately sprinkle with red sugars. Let dry on waxed paper covered boards.
For trees, make swags with full-strength color flow icing beginning at the bottom.
On comfort grip trees use tip 6, on grippy trees use tip 4 and on mini trees use tip 2.
Sprinkle all immediately with sparkling white sugars.
For stars, ice stars smooth with full-strength color flow; sprinkle with yellow sugars.
Attach 11 ¾ in. lollipop sticks to backs with full-strength color flow icing.
When dry, tie 24 in. curling ribbon on each stick and curl.
For gingerbread boy, use tip 2 and full-strength color flow icing to pipe dot eyes and buttons and outline mouth.
Attach 4 in. lollipop sticks to backs of cookies with full-strength color flow icing. Let dry.
Insert all pieces into craft block sprinkles with white sparkling sugar.