Wilton® Fantasy Forest
- Wilton 12-Cavity Petite Silicone Tree Mold
- Wilton Cookie Sheet
- Wilton Cooling Grid
- Wilton 13-Ct. Cupcakes ‘N More Dessert Stand
- Wilton Tip, 2
- Wilton Ready-to-Use White Fondant (24 oz. needed)
- Wilton Gingerbread Boys Icing Decorations
- Wilton Candy Melts (White, Green)
- Wilton Cookie Cutters (2 in. Round, 4 in. Round)
- Wilton Disposable Decorating Bags
- Wilton White Sparkling Sugars
- Wilton Rolling Pin
- Royal Icing Recipe
Bake and cool cakes in silcone mold supported on cookie sheet.
Once cooled, place trees on cooling grid positioned over cookie sheet.
Cover cakes with melted green candy melts.
Tap cookie grid to help spread candy; refrigerate until set.
Use tip 2 and white royal icing to pipe “snow” on trees and sprinkle with white sparkling sugars.
Position cookie cutters on cookie sheet and fill 2 in. round cutters with melted white candy.
Refrigerate to set. Unmold.
Attach white round candy circles to bottom on trees with melted white candy.
Roll white fondant ¼ in. thick and cut thirteen 4 in. rounds with cookie cutters.
Use scissors to trim edges to create a snowy effect.
Drape fondant over openings on cupcake stand and position trees.
Add gingerbread boy icing decorations to each tree with royal icing.