Wilton® Giant Cupcake Cake
- Wilton Dimensions Large Cupcake Pan
- Wilton Icing Color, Kelly Green
- Wilton Icing Color, Red-Red
- Wilton Sparkling Sugar
- Wilton Decorator Brush Set
- Wilton Cake Board
- Wilton Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Wilton Ready-To-Use White Fondant (24 oz.)
- Buttercream Icing Recipe
- Wilton Spatula
Bake cupcake pan according to pan instructions.
Ice bottom half of cake in green buttercream.
Tint 4 oz. of fondant red.
Roll 17 logs of white fondant ¼ in. diameter and 3 ¾ in. tall. Let dry slightly.
Roll out red fondant to less than slightly 1/16 in. thick and cut strips ¼ in. wide x 5 ½ in. wide.
Use piping gel and brush back of red fondant and twist around log.
Press pieces against cake, spacing about ¾ in. apart. Ice top of cake smooth and use teaspoons to make swirls on top, sprinkle with sparkling sugar.