Wilton® Hearts’ Desire Cupcakes
These sweet treats are fun to make and give to your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day.
Designed by Wilton
- Wilton Silicone Hearts Mold
- Wilton Cookie Sheet
- Wilton Cooling Grid
- Wilton Hearts Nesting Cookie Cutters
- Wilton Decorator Brush Set
- Wilton Tip, 2
- Wilton Icing Colors (Rose, Red-Red*, Christmas Red*)
- Wilton Sweetheart Sprinkle Mix (6 different sprinkles)
- Wilton Buttercream Icing Recipe
- Wilton Red Cake Sparkles
- Wilton Ready to Use Primary Colors Fondant Set (red used)
- Wilton Rolling Pin
- Wilton Roll & Cut Mat
- Wilton Spatula
*Combine Christmas Red and Red-Red for red shown.
Bake and cool cupcakes in silicone mold supported on cookie sheet.
Ice cupcakes with white buttercream.
Roll out red fondant and use 2nd smallest cutter from set to cut one heart for each cupcake.
Brush one heart with water and sprinkle with red sugars.
Attach to cupcake.
Pipe tip 2 red scallops around heart.
Attach other 2 hearts to cupcakes.
Use tip 2 and white icing to pipe scroll design on fondant heart and pipe tip 2 rose icing dots around heart.
On last heart brush embroidery look on heart using tip 2 rose icing and square tip brush.
Pipe tip 2 rose dots around heart.
Attach pink “Fill in Your Heart” sprinkles to heart.