Wilton® Light Up the Season
- Wilton Standard Muffin Pan
- Wilton Cookie Sheet
- Wilton Cooling Grid
- Wilton Tips (2, 352)
- Wilton Icing Colors (Kelly Green, Christmas Red, Lemon Yellow)
- Wilton 13 Count Standard Cupcakes ‘N More Dessert Stand
- Wilton Light Bulb Candy Mold
- Wilton Garden and Primary Candy Colors Set
- Wilton Candy Melts, White (24 oz. needed)
- Wilton 3-Pc. Holiday Cutter Set (present cutter used)
- Wilton Light Bulb Standard Baking Cups
- Wilton Rolling Pin
- Wilton Parchment Triangles
- Wilton Star Cut Out (largest one used)
- Wilton 4 in. Lollipop Stick
- Wilton Spatula
- Wilton Color Flow Icing Mix
- Buttercream Icing Recipe
- Roll-Out Cookie Dough Recipe
Roll out dough and use present cutter from kit to cut out approximately 14 cookies.
Cut extras to allow for breakage.
Cut 1 triangle easel for each cookie (2 in. wide and bottom and 1 ¼ in. wide at top.
Bake and cool.
Use full-strength color flow icing and tip 2 to outline bow and packages; let dry 30 minutes.
Use tip 2 and thinned down color flow icing to fill in packages and bows; let dry overnight.
Attach easels to backs of cookie with full-strength color flow icing; let dry.
Bake and cool cupcakes.
Ice smooth with spatula.
Use tip 352 and green icing to pipe leaves on cupcakes.
Mold tinted melted candy in candy molds and use green for base of bulbs.
Place melted candy in cut parchment bags to fill molds.
Fill bulb first, let chill in refrigerator until set, then pipe green base; let set.
Remove light bulbs from molds.
Color fondant yellow, roll out and use largest Star Cut Out to cut star; let dry on cornstarch-dusted surface.
Trim lollipop stick to 3 in. long and attach to back of star with melted candy.
Place cupcakes in stand, position light bulbs and star.