Wilton® Make Some Noise Cake
- Wilton® Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (192 oz.)
- Wilton® Icing Color – Lemon Yellow, Rose, Leaf Green, Violet and Royal Blue
- Wilton® Piping Gel
- Wilton® Cake Sparkles™ – Yellow
- Wilton® Butter Cream Icing Recipe
- Shoestring Licorice – Black
- Wilton® Round Pan, 8"x2"
- Wilton® Star Cut-Outs™
- Wilton® Circle Metal Cutter
- Wilton® Brush Set
- Wilton® Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Wilton® Rolling Pin
- Wilton® Roll & Cut Mat
- Wilton® Spiral Pattern Roller
- Wilton® Plastic Dowel Rods (2 Pkgs)
- Wilton® Cake Circles, 8" (3)
- Wilton® Round Cake Base, 12" – Silver
- Paring Knife
- Cellophane Tape
In advance: make fondant star flames and candles. Prepare cake base. Brush with piping gel and cover base with light blue fondant.
Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown. Combine violet with rose for violet shown. Prepare three 2-layer 8" cakes for stacked construction. Prepare cakes for rolled fondant. Cover cakes with light yellow, rose and green fondant; smooth with Fondant Smoother and position on base board.
For icing between cakes, roll a ¾" diameter white fondant rope; indent with fingers to create irregular shapes. Attach ropes with damp brush.
For swags, roll out light rose, blue and violet fondant ¼" thick. Imprint design with spiral roller. Cut crescent shapes using circle cookie cutter; first cut circles, then move up cutter 1" and cut again to make a 3" long crescent. Attach to cake with damp brush, halfway down side.
Roll ½" balls of light violet, green and blue; attach at swag points with damp brush. Insert candles in cake top.