Wilton® Punch. Cut. Decorate! Smiles All Around Cake
- Wilton 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Wilton Tips: 2A, 16
- Wilton Angled Spatula
- Wilton Rotary Cutter
- Wilton 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Disposable Decorating Bags
- Wilton Water Brush
- Wilton Assorted Color Flame Candles
- Wilton Buttercream Icing Recipe
- Wilton White Sugar Sheets!
- Wilton Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets!
- Wilton Bright Blue Sugar Sheets!
- Wilton Bright Pink Sugar Sheets!
- Wilton Sugar Sheets! Punch Set
- Wilton Sugar Sheets! Layered Circles Cutting Insert Set
- Wilton Fine Tip Primary Colors FoodWriter® Edible Color Markers (black)
Before working with each Sugar Sheets! color needed, remove plastic backing for portion to be used. Store unused portions in resealable package.
Bake and cool 2-layer round cake.
Ice smooth with spatula and white buttercream.
Using Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets! and large circle cutting insert, cut 10 circles for faces. Draw eyes and mouths with black FoodWriter. Attach faces to cake sides using Water Brush and water in staggered fashion.
Using rotary cutter and various colors of Sugar Sheets!, cut triangle hats 1 ¼ in. high, ¾ in. wide at base. Cut wavy edge with Rotary Cutter. Attach to cake sides with water. For pom pom, cut a matching color circle with narrow end of tip 2A. Use cutter to cut triangle shapes on edge. Attach using Water Brush and water.
Using knife, cut confetti shapes from various colors of Sugar Sheets! Attach randomly to cake sides with damp brush.
For streamers, cut ¼ in. wide strips in various lengths from various colors of Sugar Sheets! Gently twist around lollipop stick and let dry for 2 hours. Position around cake. Pipe tip 16 star candleholders and insert candles.