Wilton® Snowman-Topped Cake
- Wilton Belle Dimensions Pan
- Wilton Non-Stick Snowman 6-Cavity Mini Cake Pan
- Wilton Icing Colors (Red-Red, Kelly Green, Brown, Orange)
- Wilton White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant (24 oz.)
- Wilton Piping Gel
- Wilton Candy Melts, White
- Wilton 8 in. Cookie Stick
- Wilton Cake Board
- Wilton Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Roll-Out Cookie Dough Recipe
- Confectioners’ Sugar
Prepare cake according to recipe instructions. Cool.
Bake snowman cookie in mini cake pan. Cool.
For snowman cookie, roll fondant and attach to cookie with piping gel.
Tint fondant ½ oz. green, ¼ oz. brown/red-red combination, ¼ in. ball orange (for nose).
Roll out at attach green fondant hat and scarf with piping gel.
Attach orange fondant for nose and brown fondant for eyes and buttons.
Attach cookie stick to back of cookie with melted candy.
Tint a portion of fondant red.
Roll out white and red fondant ropes in 3/8 in. diameter and 27 in. long and twist both colors together and wrap around base of cake.
Sprinkle cake with confectioners’ sugar.
Roll a small ball of fondant and place in center of cake and insert snowman on a stick.