Wilton® Dashingly Dressed for the Holidays Gingerbread Cookie
- The Wilton® Michaels Exclusive Gingerpops Cookie Kit*
- Wilton® Sugared Gumdrops, Mini
- Granulated Sugar
- Mixer and Bowl
- Wilton® Rolling Pin
- Waxed Paper
- Wilton® Angled Spatula, Small (or Butter Knife)
- Scissors (or Paring Knife)
- *Kit Includes:
- Pre-baked Gingersnap Cookies (20; Approximately 2¼"x2")
- Creamy White Icing Mix
- Red Liquid Icing Color Packet
- Confetti Sprinkles
- Mini Multi-colored Candies
- Jumbo White Nonpareils
- Sticks (10)
- Self-sealing Gift Stickers (10)
- Decorating Bags (2)
- Decorating Tips (2)
- Complete Assembly and Decorating Instructions
Ice pants for gingerbread boy smooth with red icing.
Use white icing to add zigzag trim for suspenders and trim on bottom of pants.
Use white icing to pipe swirl hair and dot eyes. Add mini multi-colored candies for eyes.
Use red icing to decorate zigzags on wrists, dot nose and outline mouth.
Use white icing to decorate white dot buttons, jumbo confetti, and then attach mini multi-colored candies for buttons with white icing.
When completely dry, attach mini sugared gumdrops. Let dry.
Combine the following projects: (Getting it Together, Holiday Trendsetter, Striped for the Season, A Flair for Decorating, She's a Party Girl, Jolly Gingerbread Guy, Adding the Finishing Trims, Dashingly Dressed for the Holidays, She’s Ready To Party, Let The Festivities Begin) with the Wilton Mini Village projects (A-Frame Holiday Getaway, Festive Green-Striped House, A Serenity Scene, A Unique Slant on the Holiday) to create a vibrant holiday village. Partially build an additional gingerbread house but do not decorate. Place the gingerbread boy with the hammer next to this.