Wilton® Jolly Gingerbread Guy
- The Wilton® Michaels Exclusive Gingerpops Cookie Kit*
- Wilton® Sugared Gumdrops, Mini
- Granulated Sugar
- Mixer and Bowl
- Wilton® Rolling Pin
- Waxed Paper
- Wilton® Angled Spatula, Small (or Butter Knife)
- Scissors (or Paring Knife)
- *Kit Includes:
- Pre-baked Gingersnap Cookies (20; Approximately 2¼"x2")
- Creamy White Icing Mix
- Red Liquid Icing Color Packet
- Confetti Sprinkles
- Mini Multi-colored Candies
- Jumbo White Nonpareils
- Sticks (10)
- Self-sealing Gift Stickers (10)
- Decorating Bags (2)
- Decorating Tips (2)
- Complete Assembly and Decorating Instructions
Decorate dot eyes, nose and outline mouth as shown, or as desired.
Decorate dot buttons and attach green mini multi-colored candies.
Add clusters of dots on wrists and ankles.
When completely dry, attach mini sugared gumdrops. Let dry.
Combine the following projects: (Getting it Together, Holiday Trendsetter, Striped for the Season, A Flair for Decorating, She's a Party Girl, Jolly Gingerbread Guy, The Finishing Trims, Dashingly Dressed for the Holidays, She’s Ready To Party, Let The Festivities Begin) with the Wilton Mini Village projects (A-Frame Holiday Getaway, Festive Green-Striped House, A Serenity Scene, A Unique Slant on the Holiday) to create a vibrant holiday village. Partially build an additional gingerbread house but do not decorate. Place the gingerbread boy with the hammer next to this.