Wilton® Sweetly Scrolled Square Cake
- Favorite Cake Recipe (or Mix)
- Wilton® Buttercream Icing Recipe
- Wilton® Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant, 36 oz. – White
- Wilton® Icing Color – Violet and Rose
- Wilton® Meringue Powder
- Wilton® Royal Icing Recipe
- Wilton® Square Pan, 8"x2"
- Cooling Grid, 10"x16"
- Wilton® Cake Board, 10"x14"
- Wilton® Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Wilton® Angled Spatula, 13"
- Wilton® Roll & Cut Mat
- Wilton® Fondant Roller, 20"
- Wilton® Fondant Roller Guide Rings, 20" – Gold
- Wilton® Fondant Trimmer
- Wilton® Fondant Smoother
- Wilton® Scrolls Border Press Set
- Wilton® Disposable Decorating Bags, 12"
- Wilton® Tips – 4, 2 and 3
Step 1 Make cake. Prepare batter by following recipe directions. Bake and cool two-layer cake according to pan package directions. Place on a foil-wrapped cake board.
Step 2 Cover cake in fondant: prepare Buttercream icing following recipe directions. Use spatula and icing to ice cake lightly. Tint fondant violet. Use fondant roller with gold guide rings to roll out fondant 3/16" thick. Cover cake with fondant. *Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.
Step 3 Decorate cake: Use tip 3 and Buttercream icing to pipe bead bottom border. Use scroll designs to press pattern into top and sides of cake according to package directions. Prepare Royal Icing following recipe directions. Use tip 4 and icing to pipe imprinted pattern. Let set five minutes. Use tip 2 and icing to over-pipe pattern.