Wilton Up, Up and Away! Cupcakes
- Wilton® Icing Color – Royal Blue, Red-Red and Pink
- Wilton® Butter Cream Icing Recipe
- Shoestring Licorice – Black
- Your Favorite Cupcake Recipe
- Wilton® Standard Muffin Pan
- Wilton® Tips – 9 and 44
- Wilton® Standard Baking Cups – White
- Wilton® Cooling Grid
- Wilton® Disposable Decorating Bags
- Wilton® Spatula
To print the Wilton® Butter Cream Icing Recipe, click here.
Bake and cool cupcakes in standard baking cups. Cool completely on cooling grid.
Prepare butter cream icing recipe. Tint red and reserve a small amount of white. Use spatula to ice tops of cupcakes smooth.
Pipe with round decorating tip 9 a small circle around balloon neck.
Using white butter cream icing, pipe smooth side of basket weave decorating tip 44 highlights on tops of balloons.
Cut a 4" length of black shoestring licorice and insert on balloon bottom for string.
Personalize cupcakes for each party guest by using tip 3 and tube icing to print names or convey special wishes.