Wilton® Wrapper's Delight Treat Pop
- Favorite Cake Mix (or Recipe)
- Wilton® Jelly Roll Pan, 10.5"x15.5"x1"
- Wilton® Cooling Grid, 10"x16"
- Serrated Bread Knife
- Plastic Ruler
- Wilton® 101 Cookie Cutter Set – Smallest Round (1¾")
- Food-safe Scissors
- Wilton® Disposable Decorating Bags, 12"
- Wilton® Decorating Tip – 2A
- Wilton® Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing White (16 oz. Can)
- Wilton® Mummy Treat Pops Kit
Prepare batter following recipe directions. Bake and cool cake.
Use serrated bread knife to level cake ½" high.
Use smallest round (1¾") cutter from set to cut three cake circles per treat.
Push cake circle into bottom of treat pop.
Use tip 2A, a cut disposable decorating bag and chocolate icing to pipe a swirl of icing from back edge, following the curves of the container, then filling the center.
Repeat to add two more layers.
Top treat with a swirl of icing.
Attach lid to treat pop.
Insert mummy head pick from kit on top of treat.
Attach stickers from kit to outside of treat pop.