Wine Label Wall Hook
Jean Kievlan for Don Mechanic
- Don Mechanic Enterprises® Wood Wall Hook
- DecoArt® Americana® Acrylic Paint, Deep Burgundy
- DecoArt® Americana® Acrylic Paint, Raw Sienna
- DecoArt® Dura-Clear™ Varnish
- Loew-Cornell® Comfort Handle™ Paintbrush, Series 3550, ¾ - inch Wash
- Loew-Cornell® Brush Tub II™
- Loew-Cornell® 6-Well Tray
- Wallies® Wallpaper Cut Outs, Wine Theme
- Damp Paper Towel or Cloth
- Sandpaper or Sanding Disc
Paint wood plaque with Deep Burgundy. Let dry, then sand edges to distress.
Thin Raw Sienna paint with water, then wash plaque with mixture. Wipe away excess paint.
Apply wine label design to plaque, smoothing out any bubbles.
Apply Dura-Clear Varnish to seal.
Make sure paint is thoroughly dry before applying the Wallies® wine label.