Cricut Imagine Wish Garland
This elegant banner is a great way to spruce up your home décor or to add a special touch to any celebration!
Cricut Imagine™ Is Only Available In Select Stores
- Cricut Imagine™ Electronic Print and Cut System
- Cricut Imagine™ Imagine More Cartridge
- Cricut® Storybook Cartridge
- Cuttlebug® Die Cutter and Embosser
- Cuttlebug® A2 Embossing Folder, Swiss Dots
- Cardstock: White, Yellow Glitter
- Ribbon: Green Patterned (1 yard)
- Chandelier Crystals (4)
- Rectangle Punch
- 1/8-inch Hole Punch
- Foam Squares
Cut WISH. Using Storybook cartridge and yellow glitter cardstock, select Shorty/Holes feature and cut 1-inch letters to spell WISH.
Using white cardstock and Cricut Imagine machine’s default library, cut four 4-inch background shapes with desired pattern.
Cut frame. Using Imagine More cartridge and white cardstock, select background layer from cello frame shape. Change color to desired pattern. Cut out four frames at 3¾-inches. Emboss interior circles using Cuttlebug machine and Swiss Dots embossing folders.
Assemble pieces as shown using foam squares and adhesive. Punch two rectangle holes at the top of each pennant. Thread ribbon through holes to create banner.
Punch one 1/8-inch hole in the bottom of each pennant. Hang chandelier crystals from holes.