Wish Upon a Star
Showcase all your dreams and wishes on this memory frame.
Designed by Julie McGuffee.
- Wood Base – Size and Style of Choice
- ArtMinds™ Curly Q Letters – W, I, S and H
- ArtMinds™ Wood Shape – Star
- Scrapbook Paper – Pattern of Choice
- Recollections® Glitter Cardstock – White
- Recollections™ Glitter, Fine – Crystal
- DecoArt® Americana® Acrylic Paint – Moon Yellow
- Border Craft Punch (or Die) – Decorative
- Craft Punch, Small – Star
- Mod Podge® Glue
- Foam Brush
- Glue Dots®
- Scissors (or Paper Trimmer)
Remove the backing from the frame. Paint the frame and the star Moon Yellow.
Cut patterned scrapbook paper to fit the backing. Brush the backing with Mod Podge® and adhere the paper.
Brush each letter and the star with Mod Podge® and cover with glitter. Shake off excess glitter and let dry.
Use a decorative border punch (or die) to cut a mat from white glitter cardstock for each photograph.
Adhere a photograph to center of each mat with Glue Dots®.
Replace the backing in the frame. Glue letters, photographs and star where desired, or as shown.
Punch small stars from leftover cardstock, and glue them around the edge of the frame as shown.