Witch's Hat Place Card Holder
- STYROFOAM™ Cone
- Apple Barrel® Acrylic Paint - Black
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Paint Brush
- Plastic Knife
- Sharpie® Fine-Tip Permanent Marker - Black
- 3M® Double Stick Tape
- Plastic Spider Ring
- Fine Motor
- Paint cone black. Allow to dry. Cut a 5" circle out of black felt. Glue to the bottom of the black cone to make a hat. Cut orange ribbon and glue to the bottom of the cone. For the place card holder, cut a slit in the top of the hat to slide a card into.
- Cut place cards out of orange and purple cardstock making the purple piece 1/4" larger the orange. Put pieces together using double sided tape. Cut off the ring from the spider ring and glue to the corner of the card. Write the name with the fine permanent marker.