Designed by Jean Kievlan for Lara’s Crafts®
- Lara’s Crafts® Wood Spoon, l
- Lara’s Crafts® Rounded Star, 7/8-inch, 1
- Lara’s Crafts® Roundhead Plug, 3/8-inch, 1
- CPE® Black Felt Square, 1
- DecoArt® Americana™ Acrylic Paint, Green Olive
- DecoArt®Americana™ Acrylic Paint, Cadmium Orange
- DecoArt®Americana™ Acrylic Paint, Hauser Light Green
- DecoArt®Americana™ Acrylic Paint, Pansy Lavender
- DecoArt®Americana™ Acrylic Paint, Cadmium Yellow
- DecoArt®Americana™ Acrylic Paint, Ebony Black
- Loew-Cornell® Comfort Handle™ Paintbrush, Series #3550, ¾-inch Wash
- Loew-Cornell® Comfort Handle™ Paintbrush, Series #3300, No. 6 Shader
- Loew-Cornell® Comfort Handle™ Paintbrush, Series #3350, No. 1 Liner
- Loew-Cornell® Brush Tub II®
- Lo-Temp Glue Gun
- Orange Raffia
- Yellow Button, 5/8-inch, 1
- Brown Crinkle Paper Shreds
- Pink Powder Blush, 1
Paint witch’s face (top of spoon) Green Olive. Shade edges with Hauser Light Green.
Paint handle Pansy Lavender.
Paint roundhead plug nose Hauser Light Green.
Dot witch’s eyes and paint mouth with Ebony Black.
Paint star Cadmium Yellow. Shade edges of star with Cadmium Orange.
Rub cheeks with Pink powder blush. Glue button plug nose on face and Brown crinkle paper shred hair on head.
Glue and Orange raffia bow under chin, then glue a yellow button on the bow.
Cut a 4-inch diameter circle of black felt for the hat brim. Cut a slit in the center of the brim, then slip it over the witch’s head. Glue in place on head.
Cut a triangle of black felt about 6-inches tall. Form felt triangle into a cone, overlap edges, then glue. Trim bottom of cone even, then glue cone on hat brim.
Glue the star on the hat brim.
Optional: Glue a ribbon hanger on the back of the spoon if desired.
Refer to photo to complete project.