Witch Treat Jar
Halloween Candy looks festive in these painted Apothecary Jars! Using Martha Stewart Multi-Surface Craft Paint™ and Stencils, these glass jars are quick, easy and fun to create for your next Halloween party!
Designed by Julie Lewis, courtesy of the Plaid Creative Team.
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Mulit-Surface Craft Paint - Satin, Mace
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Multi-Surface Craft Paint - Satin, Summer Linen
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Multi-Surface Craft Paint - Satin, Beatle Black
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Adhesive Stencils - Typewriter
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Adhesive Stencils - Holiday Icons II
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencil Tape
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Fine-Tip Tops
- Ashland 12" Apothecary Jar
- Ruler/Measuring Tape
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Water Container
- Paint Palette
- Paper Towels
Wash jar thoroughly before painting.
Measure and tape off a 2¼in x 1½in area on neck of jar. Also tape off ball above base. Apply Beetle Black with pouncer. Remove tape.
Tape off ball on lid, top edge of jar opening, and base. Apply Mace and remove tape.
Center witch icon from stencil on black rectangle and apply Summer Linen.
Using small border stencil, create border around rectangle with Summer Linen.
Center dotted bracket stencil above rectangle on Mace border and apply Beetle Black.
Paint dots with fine-tip tops using Beetle Black.