Without You Card
Nontraditional colors and clear stamp sets from Inkadinkado® combine to make a unique Valentine greeting for that special someone.
Designed by Heather Garl for Inkadinkado®
- Inkadinkado® Hearts Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Chelsea Alphabet Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Happy Days Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Large Clear Stamping Block
- ColorBox® PetalPoint® Pigment Ink Aurora: Ruby, Teal, Turquoise
- K&Company® Summer Travel Paper Pad: Green Stripe, Arrows & Stars
- Recollections Cardstock Soda Pop: Pink, Light Turquoise
- Ribbon: Light Turquoise Picot (3/16-inches x 6-yards)
- Heat Tool
Finished Size: 6-inches x 6-inches.
Use the green stripe side of the print paper to make a top-folding card.
Cut a 6-inch x 2 5/8-inch rectangle from the print paper and glue it to the bottom of the card with the arrows & stars side facing up.
Stamp “Happy” and “Valentine’s Day” with teal ink on the lower right side of the green stripe section.
Stamp five heart designs on light turquoise cardstock alternating with teal and ruby ink. Cut out each image, leaving a thin border. Tint the edges of each one with the opposite color of ink. Arrange the hearts along the left side of the card and glue in place.
Use the alphabet set to stamp the message on pink cardstock with turquoise ink. Cut around the edges of each word to form a rectangle. Tint the edges of the first two words with ruby ink. Mat the other three words on light turquoise cardstock. Arrange the words on the card and glue in place.
Wrap a length of ribbon around the card front at the top of the arrows & stars rectangle. Secure the ends on the back. Tie a knot in another piece of ribbon and glue it to the first piece.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.
Heat set the inks to prevent smearing and fading.