Wooden Baby Blocks
Personalize a set of wooden baby blocks with clear stamp sets from Inkadinkado® and decorate your baby’s nursery with style.
Designed by Heather Garl for Inkadinkado®
- Inkadinkado® Clear Stamp Sets:
Coffee House Alphabet
Baby Boy ©Brenda Walton
Baby Girl ©Brenda Walton
- Inkadinkado® Clear Stamping Blocks: Small, Medium
- StazOn® Solvent Ink: Timber Brown
- K&Company® Snuggle Bug Designer Paper Pad (12-inch x 12-inch)
- 2-inch Square Wooden Blocks
- Folk Art® Acrylic Paint: Ballet Pink
- Dye Ink: Brown
Blocks are for decorative use only. They are not intended for use as a toy.
Paint the blocks with Ballet Pink acrylic paint and allow to dry.
Cut squares from pattern paper to fit some sides. Use a file to adjust edges for accurate fit. Be sure to vary patterns and colors. For more variety cut some squares slightly smaller to allow a pink border to show along the edges.
Ink all block edges with brown ink.
Stamp images (motifs, words, letters) on the blocks as desired using timber brown ink.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.