Wooden Dahlia Gift Bag
Don't hold the heat tool too close to the painted surface when heating the embossing powder or your paint could bubble.
Designed by Kristine Reynolds, courtesy of Stampendous®.
- Stampendous® Cling Rubber Stamp - Jumbo Dahlia
- Wood Gift Bag
- Apple Barrel Colors® Acrylic Paint - Diva Pink
- Stampendous® Boss Gloss Ink - Clear
- Recollections™ Embossing Powder - Detail Snow Opaque
- Fiskars® Embossing Heat Tool
Paint all sides of the wood gift bag with Diva Pink paint. Let dry.
Ink Dahlia stamp with Boss Gloss dauber top embossing ink.
Firmly stamp flower image onto painted bag. Support bag from inside if necessary to get clear image.
Cover the stamped flower image with Detail Snow embossing powder.
Tap to remove excess powder and put back into the bottle.
Heat embossing powder until melted using embossing heat tool.