- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Wood Spoon
- Acrylic Paint
- Creatology™ Construction Paper
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes
- Paint a wooden spoon green, let dry.
- Turn spoon over so the scooped part is on the bottom. With pencil eraser, paint on dots.
- Glue on wiggle eyes. Add two dots for the dragon's nose. Let dry.
- Cut out wings from green construction paper and trace outside edge with marker for emphasis. Fold in half and attach paper to back of the spoon handle with glue.
- Cut a 1-½" x 6" strip of red tissue paper and orange construction paper. Cut short strips about 2" on the tissue paper. Glue non-cut ends to inside spoon.
- Using pencil, curl around tissue paper and construction paper to make tongue.