Woodland Gnome Cuckoo Clock
Go cuckoo for a cute decorative clock that takes just a little bit of playtime to create. Designed by Shelley Brant.
- Wood – Unfinished Wooden Key House
- Wood – Clock Movement Kit
- Wood – Clock Numbers
- Floral – Decorative Moss
- Floral – Pinecone, Small Birds, Plastic Fern
- Jewelry – Small Chain
- Paper – Scrapbooking Paper of Choice (1 sheet)
- Stickers – Martha Stewart Crafts® Gnome Sticker Set
- Glue Gun
- Acrylic Paint – Red, Brown
Paint the key house as shown, excluding the center panel. Cut a 3¼ x 4” piece of scrapbooking paper and glue to the center panel.
Poke the center of the clock mechanism through the paper and secure with hot glue.
Assemble clock hands on front.
Attach clock numbers and stickers. Hot glue all floral pieces as you like.