Change the beads to completely change the look of this necklace. Imagine the set in shades of purple, red or pink!
Designed by Katie Hacker.
- Artistic Wire®, 20 ga. – Gunmetal
- Katiedids™ Circle Component, 25mm
- Memory Wire Choker
- Bead Gallery® Stone Pendant, 25mm – Green (3)
- Bead Gallery® Stone Rectangles, 12mm – Green (2)
- Bead Gallery® Rondelles, 8mm – Gray (6)
- Bead Gallery® Spacers – Antique Copper (4)
- Bead Gallery® Rounds, 3mm – Antique Copper (2)
- Bead Gallery® Rounds, 4mm – Antique Copper (15)
- Bead Gallery® Chips – Jasper
- Round Nose Pliers
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Memory Wire Shears
- Wire Rounder
Cut a 16" length of wire and make a wrapped loop at the end. Pass the wire inward through one set of holes on the channel component, wrap across surface, and add a 4mm bead. Continue wrapping and adding beads until you reach the lower holes. Cut another 16" length of wire and make a wrapped loop at the end. Pass it through the lower holes and repeat the wrapping technique to cover the remainder with beads. Coil any extra wire around the bases of the respective loops to secure them.
Cut a 6" length of wire and string a side-drilled bead onto the center. Bend the ends in a right angle above the bead. Hold the wires together and pass them through a rondelle. Use one wire to make a wrapped loop, attaching it below the Katiedids™ component.
String the pendant onto the center of 1½ loops of continuous memory wire. On each side, pass through: 3mm round, rectangle, spacer, three gray rondelles, spacer, chips to cover. Use round nose pliers to make a loop at each end.