Woven Bones Placemats
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Yellow
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Black
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Purple
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Green
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - White
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Orange
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Fine Motor
- Cut an orange piece of foam into 1" strips lengthwise. Set aside.
- Cut the black foam sheet into 1" strips width-wise (top to bottom). Lay the vertical strips side by side in front of you. Weave an orange strip horizontally through at the top of the black strips, and glue them all together. Allow to dry.
- Repeat step 2 until all the orange strips are in place. Apply glue only at the beginning and end of each strip. The final strip gets glued along the entire outside edge.
- Repeat steps 1 through 3 with the other colors of foam sheets. Be sure to always cut the orange sheets lengthwise, and the contrast color vertically.
- Trace 4 of each bone onto the white foam sheets, and cut out.
- Glue bone pieces onto placemats as seen in photo. They will go where the fork, knife and spoon go.