Yes! Paste is a multi-purpose water based adhesive that has become a favorite among hobby enthusiasts, artists and crafters everywhere. Yes! Paste is a slow-setting glue, making it ideal for craft projects where materials may need to be adjusted and repositioned. This brush-on glue is the perfect adhesive for a wide range of applications, holding materials perfectly flat. Yes! Paste will not discolor, wrinkle, or curl thin or delicate materials. It's even acid-free, making it perfect for scrapbooking and other archival work. Searching for an easy-to-use, versatile glue? Just say Yes!
COMMONLY USED SURFACE-TO-SURFACE APPLICATIONS ARE:
- Paper, Cloth, Cork, Glass, Metal to Paper
- Paper, Cloth, Cork, Glass, Metal to Cloth
- Paper, Cloth, Cork, Glass, Metal to Cork
DIRECTIONS & TIPS FOR USING YES! PASTE:
- Make sure surfaces to be glued are clean and oil-free.
- If necessary, dilute paste with warm water. Additional water may wrinkle paper products.
- Apply with a brush or a roller. A squeegee may be used for extra smoothness.
SPECIAL TIPS: A little Yes! Paste goes a long way. For best results, apply using very thin, even coats. Keep covered when not in use. Use at room temperature.
TEMPERATURE RECOMMENDATIONS/LIMITATIONS: Performs best when applied at room temperature.
CURE RATE & DRYING TIME: Yes! Paste is a slow-setting glue and drying takes between five and ten minutes for most materials. Complete curing occurs in 24 hours. Results may vary depending upon ambient temperature, humidity and porosity of materials.
CLEAN UP & REMOVAL RECOMMENDATIONS: Yes! Paste is completely water-soluble. Simply clean up using warm water.
CAUTION ADVISORIES OR SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS: Avoid contact with eyes.
- Non Toxic
- Kid Friendly
- Dries Clear