You're Vintage Card
Use scrap fabric or embellishments to add texture.
Designed by Gloria Stengel, courtesy of Hampton Art
- Colorbox® Archival Dye Ink - Wicked Black and Mudslide
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Crimson
- Stamps - You're Vintage
- Cardstock - Black and Kraft
- 7gypsies® Designer Paper Packs
- 7gypsies® Embellishments Gypsy Packs, Mini Clothespin, Velvet Flower, Burlap, Mini Brads and Paper Flower
- Paper Trimmer
- Ink Applicator Foam (or Sponge)
- Tape Runner
- Adhesvie Tape (or Fabric Adhesive)
- Foam Tape
Make a black, top-fold card 5"x5".
Trim printed paper to 4-7/8"x4-7/8". Wrap burlap around left edge of printed paper and secure burlap to the back of the paper. Attach paper to card front with foam tape.
Spray paper flower with Crimson Glimmer Mist. Attach to brown velvet flower with a mini brad. Attach flowers to upper left corner of the card with a wet adhesive suitable for fabric.
Stamp the sentiment onto Kraft cardstock with Black archival or dye ink. Trim and edge with dark brown dye ink. Mat with Black cardstock. Attach to card front with foam tape, as shown.
Add Kraft cardstock to the inside of the card.