You Are Invited Card
Are you planning a family reunion this summer or fall? This simple, yet elegant, invitation made with Inkadinkado® clear stamp sets is sure to catch the attention of your family!
Designed by Heather Garl for Inkadinkado®
- Inkadinkado® Bold Damasks Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Collaged Expressions Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Large Stamping Block
- ColorBox® Queue Pigment Ink Set, Rich Rustics: Dune, Merlot, Black, Brown
- The Paper Company Assorted Cypress Value Pack: Brown, Tan
- K&Company® Classic K Bailey Designer Mat Pad: Paisley Print/Red Double-Sided Paper (4¾-inch x 6¾-inch)
- Colorbok® Chipboard Buttons: Brown Shades
- Offray Ribbon: Maroon Picot (3/16-inch x 6-yards)
- Heat Tool
Cut a 5½-inch x 11-inch rectangle from tan cardstock. Fold in half to create a 5½-inch square top-folding card.
Cut brown cardstock into a 5¼-inch square. Lay a piece of ribbon near the bottom of the square and wrap the ends to the back and glue in place. Glue the square to the card.
Stamp the damask image on tan cardstock with dune ink. Stamp the frame image on top with merlot ink. Stamp message with black ink in center of frame image. Trim cardstock to create a rectangle and tint the edges with brown ink.
Mat the tan rectangle with the red side of the print paper. Glue the stacked rectangles to the card near the upper right corner.
To make the “petals,” trace the bottom of the queue ink set four times onto the paisley side of the print paper. Cut out the petals and ink the edges with merlot ink.
Glue the petals to form a “flower” design in the lower left corner of the card.
Tie maroon ribbon to two brown chipboard buttons and glue them to the “flower” design.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.
To create the “petal” shape design, trace the bottom of the ColorBox® Queue Fluid Chalk Set. Heat set the inks to prevent smearing and fading.