You Rock! Candy Castle
Major sweet tooth? This candy castle is perfect! Put a personal touch on it with the candy of your choice!
- Cake Forms- 4"x8", 4"x10" and 4"x12"
- Celebrate It® Satin Ribbon- Blue
- Celebrate It® Sequin Ribbon- Silver
- Celebrate It® Ribbon Gift Bows, Curly- Blue and Silver
- Mirrored Spheres (4)
- Candy Bars or Chocolates- M&Ms and Assorted Candy Bars
- Plastic Champagne Glass
- Recycled Greeting Card
- Double-Stick Tape
- Low Heat Glue Gun
Glue the cake tiers together, stacked and centered on top of one another.
Arrange the candy bars around the tiers of the cake. Secure each candy bar in place with double-stick tape.
Place the plastic glass on top of the cake and fill with M&Ms. Place a mirrored sphere on top of the glass. Place three more mirrored spheres around the glass.
Glue curly gift bows on top of the cake, between the mirrored spheres.
Wrap lengths of ribbons around the tiers, gluing the ends of the ribbon together to secure around each tier.
Use low temp glue gun to prevent melting of the Styrofoam™