You and Me Card
Dimension is tricky to balance, make sure you don't over layer your projects.
Designed by Gloria Stengel, courtesy of Hampton Art
- ColorBox® Mix'd Media Inx™ by Donna Salazar - Jasmine
- Colorbox® Archival Dye Ink - Wicked Black
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Crimson
- Stamps - You Me Love
- Cuttlebug® Embossing Folders - Diamonds in the Rough
- Cuttlebug® Machine
- Cardstock - Black, Red and White
- 7gypsies® Embellishments Gypsy Packs - Mini Clothespin and Black Grosgrain Ribbon
- Spellbinders™ Nestabilities® - Classic Hearts
- Paper Trimmer
- Tape Runner
- Foam Tape
Make a black, top-fold card 5 ½"x 4 ¼".
Trim red cardstock 5 ½"x4 ¼" and emboss with the Diamonds in the Rough embossing folder. Rub the embossed cardstock with Jasmine pigment ink and buff with a paper towel. Trim cardstock to 5-3/8"x4-1/8".
Trim printed paper to approximately 3 ¼"x3 ¼". Mat with black cardstock and attach to center of embossed panel, ½" from the top.
Wrap black grosgrain ribbon around the panel at the center, and secure ribbon on the back. Attach panel to card front.
Stamp the sentiment onto white cardstock with black archival or dye ink. Trim and mat with black cardstock. Attach to card front with foam tape, as shown.
Cut a heart shape from corrugated paper (Gypsy Pack). Spray heart with Crimson Glimmer Mist. Allow to dry.
Glue white mini clothespin to the heart, and then attach both to the card front with adhesive dots, as shown.
Add white cardstock and a strip of the printed paper to the inside of the card.