You and Me Shadow Box
Create this special shadow box to collect special memories of you and someone you love.
- Shadow Box Frame
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint – Holiday Green, Turquoise, Bright Red and White
- Foam Pouncers
- Scrapbook Paper, Printed – Coordinating Design of Choice
- Cardstock – Turquoise and Red
- Wood Shapes, Laser-cut – Oval Quote (2), “You” Arrow (1) and “Me” Arrow (1)
- Paper Flowers – Coordinating Colors of Choice
- Dimensional Foam Dots
- Recollections™ Adhesive Runner
- Paper Trimmer
- Wood (or Craft) Glue
Step 1 Paint wood arrow shapes Turquoise and set aside to dry.
Step 2 Paint wood quote shape Bright Red. Use the end of the paintbrush to add dots around wood quote shape. Set aside to dry.
Step 3 Paint sides of shadow box Holiday Green.
Step 4 Use foam pouncer to paint the front of the shadow box with Holiday Green and Turquoise. Use image as a guide. Let dry.
Step 5 Trim red cardstock to fit behind each wood arrow shape. Attach with adhesive runner.
Step 6 Glue wood arrow shapes to shadow box as shown.
Step 7 Trim printed paper to fit in back of shadow box, if needed. Attach with adhesive runner.
Step 8 Trim photo as desired to fit through opening of shadow box.
Step 9 Trim Turquoise cardstock 1" larger than photo and layer behind. Attach to center of shadow box with dimensional foam dots.
Step 10 Layer paper flowers and secure together with brad. Attach to top right-hand corner of photo.
Step 11 Attach wood quote shape with double-layered dimensional foam dots.