Young at Heart T-shirt
- Imagin8™ V-neck T-shirt, Polyester - Hot Pink (Size of Choice)
- Tulip® One-Step Dye - Black
- Transfermations Iron-On - Flocked Letters
- Simply Spray® Fabric Paint - Black
- Tulip® Metallic Dimensional Fabric Paint - Black
- Double-stick Tape
Step 1 Tie dye shirt as desired following One-Step dyeing instructions. Rinse, wash and dry shirt.
Step 2 Iron on the flocked letters for “Young” and “Heart” to center of shirt.
Step 3 Using the black metallic dimensional fabric paint – scribe “at” between the flocked words. Let dry.
Step 4 Cut out a heart shape from paper to use as a blocking out stencil.
Step 5 Laying the shirt flat, add cardboard inside shirt to prevent paint from bleeding through to back side. Lay the paper heart over the words (you can use double-stick tape to secure the paper heart in place).
Step 6 Using the Simply Spray® paint in black, mist and spray around the paper heart. Remove the paper heart and let shirt dry.
Step 7 Cut bottom edge of shirt as desired.