You re a Sweet Heart Card
One clear stamp set from Inkadinkado® is all you need to create this cute card that will work for all ages.
Designed by Heather Garl for Inkadinkado®
- Inkadinkado® Animal Hearts Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Small & Medium Clear Stamping Blocks
- Chalk Ink: Brown
- StazOn Solvent Ink: Jet Black
- K&Company® Seasonal Paper Pad
- Recollections Soda Pop Collection: Red, Pink, Blue
- Recollections Kraft Cardstock
- American Crafts Ribbon, brown with White Diamonds
- Loew-Cornell Watercolor Pencils: Fuchsia, Yellow, Brown
- EK Success® Circles Large Edger Punch
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Button Medium Double Embossed Punch
- EK Success Coloriser® Heat Tool (for heat setting the chalk ink)
- Straight-edged Scissors
- Scallop-edged Scissors
Cut an 11-inch x 4 1/4-inch rectangle from pink cardstock. Fold it in half to form a 5 1/2-inch x 4 1/4-inch side-folding card.
Use the edger punch on a strip of light pink pattern paper. Glue the strip to the left side of the card.
Tint the edges of the card with brown ink.
Stamp the image with jet black ink on Kraft paper. Color the image with the colored pencils. Trim around the image to form a rectangle.
Cut a small strip of fuchsia cardstock and trim the left edge with the scallop edge scissors. Glue the strip behind the left side of the image rectangle.
Glue the image near the top left corner of a 4 1/4-inch x 3 3/4-inch piece of blue cardstock. Tint the edges of the blue cardstock with brown ink. Wrap a piece of ribbon around the bottom of the blue cardstock and knot the ends on the front. Glue the blue cardstock to the card.
Create a fan-folded flower using light pink pattern paper. Punch a button from fuchsia cardstock and knot a piece of twine through the holes. Glue the button in the center of the flower, then glue the flower to the card.