Yummy Treat Box
Recycle a candy box, decorate it and fill with handmade sweets for extraordinary gift-giving. Designed by K&Company™
- K&Company™ Stitched Paper Pack
- K&Company™ Die Cut Paper Pack
- K&Company™ Specialty Punch Out Pad
- K&Company™ Specialty Paper Pad
- EK Success® Herma® Dotto® Permanent Adhesive Tape Runner
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- EK Success® 3D-Dots™
- Recycled Candy Box
- Cardstock – Green
- Ribbon – Red
Cover top of recycled candy box with gingham paper.
Cut a piece of green cardstock and adhere to top of box.
Cut two pieces of red ribbon approximately 10" long and tie two ends in a bow, wrap the other two ends of the ribbon around top of box, and secure ends under edges of cover.
Adhere decorative ribbon on top of green cardstock.
Create layered flowers by layering flowers cut from patterned paper with 3D-Dots™; adhere to center of box as shown in the example.