Abstract Grid Art Group Project
- Artist's Loft™ Canvas Panels, 4inx4in (3)
- Artist's Loft™ Markers, Dual Tip
- Artist's Loft™ Acrylic Paint – Colors of Choice
- Derwent® Inktense Pencils
- Sharpie® Marker – Black
- Artist's Loft™ Canvas Panels, 4inx4in (3) Artist's Loft™ Markers, Dual Tip Artist's Loft™ Acrylic Paint – Colors of Choice Derwent® Inktense Pencils Sharpie® Marker – Black Paintbrush Magazine ArtMinds® Decoupage Glue Pencil
Step 1 To begin, lay out your canvas boards in three rows of three canvases each. These nine individual canvases will create one image together when you are done.
Step 2 Trace or freehand an image in pencil that covers all of the canvases.
Step 3 Have a different person color in each one using different mediums.
Step 4 Use markers, acrylic paint, Inktense pencils and oil paint.
Step 5 Each piece should be outlined with black. This will be the common thread throughout the piece that brings it together.