Aleene's® Embossed Glue Snowflake Box
- Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue®
- Aleene's® Spray Acrylic Sealer (Matte or Gloss)
- Maché (or Wood Boxes or Shapes)
- Snowflake Pattern of Choice
- Clear Tape
- Spray Paint, Flat Matte Finish – White
- Acrylic Paint – Color of Choice
- Wet Wipes
- Craft Chalk and Applicator
Step 1 Trace or draw snowflake pattern onto box.
Step 2 Draw over design lines with Aleene's® Tacky Glue.
Step 3 Let dry until completely clear.
Step 4 Spray with flat white spray paint. Let dry completely.
Step 5 To antique, squeeze a small amount of acrylic paint onto wet wipe. Wipe over entire spray-painted surface leaving the paint in the glue recesses; but wipe all paint away from the raised glue areas. Let dry completely.
Step 6 Use chalk applicator to rub craft chalk over raised surfaces of design. Blow away excess chalk dust.
Step 7 Seal with Aleene's® Spray Acrylic Sealer.