Alice in Wonderland Birdhouse Mobile
- DecoArt® Patio Paint™ – Summer Sky Blue, Pot-O’-Gold, Sprout Green, Cloud White, Sunflower Yellow, Wrought Iron Black, Dark Eucalyptus Green, Fiesta Yellow, Petunia Purple, Carnation Pink, Fuchsia, Holly Berry Red, Mistletoe Green, Sweet Pea and Blue Bahama
- DecoArt® Americana® Decoupage Glue, Matte
- Wooden Birdhouse, Mini
- Paintbrush – #3 Round and #6 Shader
- Water Container
- Palette (or Plastic Plate)
- Paper Towels
- Screw Eyes – Brass (7)
- Hemp Cord
- Low Heat Glue Gun
- Engraved Word Keys – Dreams, Memory and Journey
- Wooden Squares (4)
- Tracing and Transfer Paper
- Alice in Wonderland Board Book, Small
Step 1 Trace and transfer all designs on both sides of wooden squares.
Step 2 Paint as follows:
· Cat: Use #3 round brush and Fuchsia to paint head, nose, ears, and stripes; mouth, body, and inside ears, Carnation Pink; eyes, Fiesta Yellow; teeth, Cloud White; and background and outlining, Wrought Iron Black.
· Clock: Background, Blue Bahama; clock face and rings, Sunflower Yellow; accents and chain, Fiesta Yellow; center, Cloud White; and arm/hands, Holly Berry Red. Outline all with Wrought Iron Black.
· Cards: Use#6 shader brush and Cloud White to paint both sides. Use #3 round brush and Wrought Iron Black for spades, edges,and numbers. Paint hearts, edges, and ace Holly Berry Red. Outline in Pot-O’-Gold.
· Teacup: Paint background Sweet Pea; cup and plate, Blue Bahama; and inside cup, polka dots, and plate rim, Petunia Purple. Outline in Wrought Iron Black.
· Hat: Paint background Fuchsia; hat, Sweet Pea; ribbon and underneath, Mistletoe Green;and paper, Sunflower Yellow. Outline in Wrought Iron Black.
· Door: Paint door Sprout Green; over door, Dark Eucalyptus Green; hinges, nose, and hair, Sunflower Yellow; remainder of face, Pot-O’-Gold; eyes, Fiesta Yellow; and handle, Holly Berry Red. Outline in Wrought Iron Black.
· Caterpillar: Background Petunia Purple; leaf, Carnation Pink with Fuchsia polka dots; face and belly, Blue Bahama; and remainder of body, Summer Sky Blue.
Step 3 Use #6 shader brush to paint birdhouse front side Dark Eucalyptus Green; base, Holly Berry Red; roof and back side, Blue Bahama; and perch, Fiesta Yellow.
Step 4 Tear pages from book, carefully separating picture from cardboard. Use scissors to cut each page to fit birdhouse sides.
Step 5 Working one side at a time, use #6 shader brush to apply decoupage. Dip paper image in water. Position and smooth outwith fingers or brush. Apply more decoupage over image, smoothing from center to edges. Repeat on all four sides.