Autumn Wood Box
Bring Autumn into your home with this cute wood box decoration.
- Wooden Box, Small
- Ashland™ Bird Nest, Small
- Scrapbook Paper - Design of Choice
- Plaid® Mod Podge®
- Plaid® FolkArt® Acrylic Paint - Acorn and Van Dyke Brown
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
- Creatology™ Pheasant Feathers, Small
- Ashland™ Berry Pick, Small
- Spanish Moss
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plate
- Low heat glue gun and glue sticks
Paint box with Acorn paint, let dry.
Cut paper to fit top, sides, front and back of box.
Adhere paper to box with Mod Podge®. Let dry.
Use a damp paintbrush with the distressed ink pad to add antiquing to paper as desired.
Add dots to bottom with white paint and end of paintbrush.
Glue small amount of moss to lid, add bird nest and feathers.
Cut small branch from fall pick and glue in place.