Baby Girl Layout Page
Page Kits by me and my BIG ideas® are perfect for quick scrapbooking! Use this adorable Baby Girl Kit to create a layout for your new precious little girl.
Designed by Suzy Plantamura courtesy of me & my BIG ideas®
- Baby Girl mambiSHEETS™ by me & my BIG ideas®
- Bride soft spoken™ by me & my BIG ideas®
- Envelopes soft spoken™ by me & my BIG ideas®
- Baby Girl on a line small talk™ by me & my BIG ideas®
- Bridal Shower mambiSTICKS™ by me & my BIG ideas®
- Let’s Play mambiSTICKS™ by me & my BIG ideas®
- Sewing machine and white thread
- Black thin gel pen
- Adhesives, scissors and paper trimmer
Using pink owl paper as page base, hand trim ¼” off top of page.
From multi-border paper, hand trim pink scallop edge and adhere to top edge of page.
Trim yellow scallop edge from same paper, adhere just above pink scallop and sew using zig zag stitch.
Trace and hand cut 8” circle from pink/white glitter dot paper. (If you have a circle cutter, please feel free to use it!) Again using zig zag stitch, sew around circle.
Add 5” x 7” photo just above animals at bottom of page and 1¼” from right side of page.
Add 3” x 4” coordinating photo just to the left of larger photo as shown.
Add chipboard photo corners to larger photo top right and bottom left.
Using journal blocks from the soft spoken™ envelopes package, journal your message and adhere under smaller photo.
Add glitter heart to bottom right of journal and 3” gray border just under all.
Add “Baby Girl” banner to create title and bee stickers to each end of banner ribbon.